Fiction Addiction

Do librarians know books? Yes! Check out the latest fiction reviews from an Indiana librarian!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Great Titles from past book discussion meetings

I am the facilitator of a long running book discussion group at my library. Over the past 10 years I have enjoyed leading many animated discussions. I thought you would enjoy reading some of the titles from our list. Here they are:

The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
Forever by Pete Hamill
The Girls by Lori Lanseus
Cage of Stars by Jacquelyn Mitchard
Red River by Lalita Tademy
Montana 1948 by Larry Watson
Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
An Unfinished Life by Mark Spragg
Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
Bean Blossom Dreams by Sallyann Murphy
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

All of these titles have proven to be good choices for book discussions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home