Fiction Addiction

Do librarians know books? Yes! Check out the latest fiction reviews from an Indiana librarian!

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A Reading Challenge for 2011




I have never done a reading challenge before and when I read about this one on another blog I thought it sounded like a challenge that I could complete. So I am making it official that I will commit to reading 5-9 books from Victorian authors. Check out the link above and think about joining me in this challenge. Now all I have to do is decide what books to read....

4 Comments:

At 4:04 PM , Blogger Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Yay! I’m so glad you’re joining the challenge. This one was just too good to resist.

 
At 6:12 AM , Blogger Bethany said...

Whoo hoo! Welcome aboard the challenge - can't wait to see what you choose to read.

 
At 12:05 AM , Blogger Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Yvonne,

The Shiny Brite paper is actually from a sheet of scrapbook paper. It's part of a seasonal paper pad by Tim Holtz. The sheet had several cool shiny brite designs to choose from!

Lindsey

 
At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Meg Adams said...

This is great!!! If you don't mind, I'm going to share this on our libraries blog (Mooresville Public Library). It's so funny, because I have had several people ask about this period and if we had any literature. Thank you for sharing :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home