Fiction Addiction

Do librarians know books? Yes! Check out the latest fiction reviews from an Indiana librarian!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

First list of books to be read for 2011
















I am always on the look out for good books to read. I like to wander the library shelves for a few minutes each day and see what is available. The books pictured above are the ones that I found yesterday during a "quick look". I admit I initially look at bookcovers. Then if I like the cover I read the inside description. Then I decide if it "makes my list" or not. These did.
For 2011 I have sorta/kinda decided to try to read at least 100 books. That's only about 9 books a month right? Surely I can do that. We'll see. I make no promises but it's kind of fun to have the idea in the back of my head that I have challenged myself to that number. Another thing I'd like to do this year is read books from genres that I haven't tried before such as Science Fiction, Inspirational fiction and biographies. I'll let you know how it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home